Friday 5 June 2009

It's still on-topic.

Had a night of fitful sleep. Got up with sad thoughts in my head. Sat in hall at table, because that's the only poisition in my new place I get good wireless reception. Heard this weird trembling cooing from outside the front door. I could not tell what it was right away, because it was combined with the noise of the building work. I got up, opened the door, and there were two pigeons making love on the stairs. Do pigeons make love? Whatever. Anyway, before I realised that I had stumbled in on a private moment, my little mind was jolted into: must save pigeons trapped in my block of flats mode... Then I saw that they were fucking, and then I watched as they calmly fluttered up to the open windows and sauntered out. Well, they'd got what they came for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You kiss your mother with that mouth?