Monday 8 June 2009

Fragment of smut.

I simply am unable to retell events at this point, it is too difficult for me and I am trying not to think at all. Due to this fact, I am going to post the beginnings of some general smut.

The boy has a pair of eyes like dark pools of lust that you could just imagine falling into and happily drowning. But you don’t want to show him that, oh no... Not yet anyway. Not before you have taken him to the point where those pools of lust become pools of devotion. That’s the fix. That’s the look you can ride on, just as high as any drug that you care to name.
Sometimes I like to pull a latex hood over that pretty face, the kind that has an attachable “blindfold” to be fixed on with studs. The obvious attraction is that it renders him a little more helpless, and aside from this, we can never underestimate the element of surprise. But I enjoy it all the more because when I finally pull the whole thing off, I get to see the tendrils of hair that are plastered to his face with sweat, and more importantly, the look that he gives me.
But I never release his head before I have knelt over him and worked his face into the crack of my arse. I revel in the little muffled moans he gives. The sound he makes vibrates through me as he dutifully pushes his tongue inside. I like to have him stick it out, so that I can bounce myself up and down and fuck it. He writhes underneath me, helpless, wrapped up in a latex straightjacket. I don’t have to torment him like this for very long before he comes, so it is always wise to cut this game short. I am rather taken with the sensation of his warm, wet tongue plunging into my arsehole, but am more than happy to crawl off of him in order to prolong our playtime.
It is at this point that I unlock the cuffs around his ankles. Hauling him to his feet, I hook my finger into the ring of his collar and tug him in the direction of the stairs.

2 comments:

  1. Damn where do I find more women iike you. :P

    The most I got was a punch in the face and a question, where do you want it next?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you either meet women like me on the internet, or at fetish clubs. You need to run with the perverts, darling.

    ReplyDelete

You kiss your mother with that mouth?