2. The recipient has to tell 10 true things about themselves in their blog that no one else knows.
3. The recipient has to pass along this prestigious award to 10 more bloggers.
4. Those 10 bloggers all have to be notified they have been given this award.
5. Those 10 bloggers should link back to the blog that awarded them.
The difficulty is thinking of any secrets... ummmm...
1. I once had a dream about my mother (who wasn't my real-life mother, but a creation of my warped mind), and my older brother (again, don't have a brother, creation of my warped mind). They tied me down and were sewing my labia shut. The dream arouses me to this day.
2. When it rains and the snails crawl over the pavement, I pick them all up and place them lovingly under a bush because I can't bear the thought of them being trampled.
3. When my sister and I were children, our father was an absolute tyrant towards us, so to get our own back, we wiped our snot around the rim of his glass when we had to lay the table for dinner.
4. I once woke up at 6am to iron a guy's shirts without being told to, and still got aroused.
5. I want to get married someday, and contrary to popular belief, will not be wearing some latex creation, but a big, white gown, with a big white veil.
6. If I fuck a guy and there is no chemistry, I fake an orgasm so he'll get off me.
7. My great, great uncle is Alfred Hitchcock.
8. I find Robin Hood from the disney movie oddly attractive, despite the fact that he is both a fox and a cartoon.
9. I like to drink leftover gravy from Sunday dinner out of the jug.
10. I am obsessed with tornadoes. The weather, not the plane.
And I nominate:
God damn it, Mysterg. I haven't been doing this blog thing for very long, and you nominated all the people I can think of!