The very lovely ladytruth, mistress of the wonderful blog happily AFTER ever, (which I have fast grown to love, and urge you to go visit) has bestowed an award and meme on me.
Hey, thanks, lady, you make me blush to my bones.
And it goes something like this:
"This award requires the recipient to "list 7 personality traits exhibited by their writing."
So without further ado...
1) You want unabashed sexual deviance? Get it here:
'"You are so, so going to pay." He swung at me clumsily, I ducked. The second time, his palm half hit my cheek. Then he promptly slid off the toilet-seat and crumpled in a heap on the floor.'
2) Who said romance was dead? Breathe a sigh of relief, it lives here and at my mercy:
"He moved in and out of me as gently as our sighs, and as he did so, he lowered his face down next to mine and whispered, "I am not fucking you, I am making love to you," and although this was perhaps the first time we had had sex without any element of power exchange, I felt helpless, exquisitely helpless."
3) What I like to call "emotional splurging". Heart-wrenching romantic tragedy occurs, and I spew it out all over cyber-space. Rather like passing a car-crash, you are unable to resist...
4) Rapier wit. I'm hilarious. So hilarious that I don't even need to link to a post to prove it. So confident am I that you agree with me.
6) Quirkiness. Well let's face it. It just 'aint normal, is it? Blogging about some princely posh-boy that you love, despite him being hopelessly entangled with his ex, whilst you anticipate the next time he slaps you silly round the face, and dream of parties where you'll get molested and smacked with plastic lobsters.
7) Artistic temperament... And not just because I have just recently blabbed about my artistic endeavours. No, no. Just have a read.
I feel I have been a tad lazy on this one. Sorry you guys. I have stuff to paint...