Thursday 10 April 2008

That Thing...


So...what is my problem with being fucked in the arse? I wonder if that is even the question? But I suppose that I am gradually revealing more and more of myself here, though I am not sure just how nervous I should be about that...

I have only ever been fucked in the arse once. Does that shock you? I think the reason for this is that I view it as a deeply degrading and deeply submissive act. Not in regards to anybody else, but definitely in regards to me. Because of this, I tend to wrestle with the secret relish I have at being asked, or made, to do such a thing; and the simultaneous resistance I all at once feel. It is not something that I could ever ask for. Do I fantasise about it...? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You kiss your mother with that mouth?